Whitening effects and basically infomations
1) "The antiscorbutic activity of L-Ascorbic Acid Phosphate given orally and percutaneously in guinea pigs."@Y.Imai, et al., Jap.J.Pharmacol. 17, p317, 1967.
2) "Ascorbic acid esters and skin pigmentation" H.Takashima, et al., Am.Perfumer and Cosmetics, vol.86, 7, p29, 1971.
3) "Antiscorbutic activity of ascorbic acid phosphate in the rhesus monkey and the guinea pig." L.J.Machlin, et al., Am.J.Clin.Nutr, 32, p325, 1979.
4) "The Application of Magnesium Ascorbate Phosphate to Skin Care Cosmetics" M.Tagawa, et al., J.Soc.Cosmet.Chem.Japan., Vol.23, No.3, p.200, 1989.
5) "High-performance liquid chromatographic determination of L-ascorbate-2-phosphate in phosphorylation reactions" D.Maruro,et al., Journal of Chromatografy, 187, 421-428, 1980.
6) "X-ray analysis of L-Ascorbic acid 2-o-phosphate" H.Nomura, et al., Chem, Pharm. Bull, 30, (3), p1024-1029, 1982.
7) "Existence of manufunctioning Pro a2 (1) collagen genes in a patient with a pro a2 (1) -chain-defective variant of ehlers-danlos syndrome" R.Hata, et al., Eur.J.Biochem,vol. 174, p231, 1988.
8) "L-ascorbic acid 2-Phosphate stimulates collagen accumulation,cell proliferation, and formation of a Three-Dimensional tissuelike substance by skin fibroblasts." R.Hata, et al., J.Cell.Physiol, vol.138, p8-16, 1989.
9) "Co-Culture of fibroblasts and Hepatic Pareachymal Cells induces metabolic changes and fomation of a three-dimensional structure" H.Senoo, et al., Cell.Biol.Int.Reports, vol.13, p197, 1989.
10) "Ascorbic acid phosphate stimulates Type 4 collagen synthesis and acceieretes adipose conversion of 3T3-L1 cells" M.Ono, Experimental Cell Research,187,p309-314, 1990.
11) "Epidermal growth factor inhibits trnscription of type 1 collagen genes and production of type 1 collagen in cultured human skin fibroblasts in the presence and absence of L-ascorbyl-2-Phosphate, a long-acting Vitamin C derivative." S.Kurata, et al., J.Biol.Chem., vol.266, p.9997-10003 (1991)
12) "Suppressive effect in vitro of Magmesium L-ascorbyl-2-Phosphate(APM),an ascorbic acid derivative, on the impairment of DNA by glucose-6-phosphate"T.Ano,et al., Agric.Biol.Chem., 55, 12, p2967-2970, 1991
13) "Differential susceptibility of epidermal keratinocytes and neuroblastoma cells to cytotoxity of ultraviolet-B light irradiation prevented by the oxygen radical-scavenger ascorbate-2-phosphate but not by ascorbate" T.Kanatate,et al.,Cellular and Molecular Biology Research,Accepted,(1996)
14) "Protective effect of Magnesium L-Ascorbyl-2-Phosphate against skin damage induced by UVB-irradiation"S.Kobayashi,Photochemistry and Photobiology, Accepted, (1996)